Thursday, July 3, 2008

2WW=Guaranteed Insanity

I have developed multiple personalities.

I can't lie about that.

I can lie about that if I want to.

That's a lie.

What happened to my sandy-footed hope?

Maybe I should take a test. Maybe the test will be negative. If the test is negative, I'll be even crazier from now until Monday.

But maybe I should take a test. Maybe the test will be positive. If the test is positive, I'll be happy and glowing from now until Monday.

If it rains tonight, does that mean I'm pregnant?

Has the world shifted off its axis? Does our globe now rotate around me and my maybe-baby?

Damn my acupuncturist for taking a vacation. I'm an addict and I need a fix. I wonder if safety pins would do the trick...

Maybe I should pee on a stick.

I won't pee on a stick.

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Good Luck Good Luck! I found you on cycle sista's. I will check back in a couple days and I will keep my fingers crossed for you until then!

Melissa said...

well I don't really have anything insightful or useful to add, but we're thinking about you. xo

Anonymous said...

Hoping for good news and great numbers!!!

LJN said...

Good luck April, you and Kyle are in our thoughts and prayers here in Cornish today.....

Anonymous said...

Just recently found your blog. Really hoping you get the good news you deserve today. Sending good thoughts in your direction....

Anonymous said...

Good luck April. We are thinking of you and wishing you a BFP!!

KJW said...

Good luck!