1. I often pick my babies noses. I sometimes drop their boogies on the floor. Cause hey - I vacuum.
2. I usually don't change my shirt when I get spit up on. I wait til I'm really drenched. I do enough laundry already.
3. I'm working my way through a container of Betty Crocker's milk chocolate frosting. With a spoon. I started it yesterday and will probably have put it all away by Sunday morning.
4. Yesterday I discovered a tube of breast milk that got lost in the back of the fridge. I could not overcome the urge to check it out a bit before dumping it down the drain. I was shocked to find it was the consistency of pudding. I was less shocked to find it tasted like the smell of spit up.
5. I swear at night. A lot. "Fuck" (and not in the racy sense) is my word of choice. As in, "It is 3am. I have not had five fucking minutes of sleep yet."
6. I sometimes make my husband (who works full time) get up with the babies at night while I (who does not work full time) sleep.
7. Sometimes I leave dirty diapers on the floor for 8+ hours. They're pretty patient about when I throw them in the dirty diapers bucket.
8. I let my babies take naps on their bellies. Even though I was a prenatal social worker and KNOW that Back is Best. But they sleep longer on their bellies. And I watch them like a hawk.
9. I suck in my stomach all day long. Received the compliment recently that I have a "rockin' post-baby bod." Wondering if I should take a tip from myself and just let my gut hang out. Feel that sucking in may be a disservice to women. Realize that perhaps, I'm not fooling anyone.
10. I recently bought a 12 pack of Cherry Dr. Pepper. This may not seem like a big deal if you do not know me. So let me start by explaining that this is the first soda I have EVER purchased. I drink organic green tea and water. I do not drink soda. Soda is full of HFCS and I am above that. Except for now that there is a 12 pack of soda in my fridge and I love its delicious naughty goodness.
I'm going to stop at ten. Perhaps I'll share more later.